Welcome to my first BOGO sale! BOGO stands for “Buy One Get One” and in this case, you get my retired Stampin’ Up! products FREE with an equal order of new Stampin’ Up! product. If you “reserve” $50 in retired product, you will then purchase $50 in new product (before shipping & tax) in my Online Store and get the retired product for free. This BOGO sale is only available in the United States. Sale ends September 30, 2022. Please feel free to share my sale with your friends!
After almost 20 years of being a Demonstrator, I have so much retired stuff to find a new home for — and some of my retired product is brand new! I’ve sold retired product before on Facebook, ebay, etc, but thought I would give this a try because in the end I think it’s a better deal for all of you — you get what is on your wish list of new product AND you get to choose free retired product. Take a look at what’s for sale!
How it Works
- Choose your retired product:
- For almost everything, I only have one item of each product so email me as soon as possible with your Retired Products Wish List. First come, first reserved.
- I will update the BOGO sheets with a “RESERVED” tag over the product, but there could be a lag time from when I get an email from customers and when I am able to update the online sheets.
- Please be patient and have fun shopping! See the BOGO Products in the attached PDF at the bottom of this post.
- Email me:
- Please include in your email your Retired Product Wish List, your email address, and mailing address – including your zip code – so that I can calculate the shipping cost of the retired product.
- I will reserve the products in the order that emails come in.
- Wait for my confirmation email!
- I will pull the retired product to the side and calculate your “total.” I will also calculate the shipping for the retired products will be so you can have a ballpark of what that cost will be. I use Priority Mail and get a lot into packages/boxes! I also use a discounted shipping service to get some pennies off the exorbitant shipping prices right now!
- I will email you back letting you know which items on your wish list are still available and therefore confirmed YOURS as well as the total amount you need to spend in my Online Store and will give you a SPECIAL HOST CODE to use to place that order.
- I will also let you know how much your total for shipping is – you will need to pay me that directly via Payal (see #5).
- Note: please make sure to mark my email: firstname.lastname@example.org as “safe” so my email doesn’t go into your Spam or Junk folder.
- Place your order online:
- As stated above, I will email you a special HOST CODE just for the BOGO sale that you need to use to place your online order so that I can track your order to the BOGO sale. Your new product order total (minus tax and shipping – so a subtotal) needs to be equivalent or greater than the retired product value. You have 24 hours from the time I send the confirmation email to you to place your online order, otherwise I will release your reserved retired product.
- Pay shipping for your retired product:
- Once your online order is placed, I will send you a Paypal Invoice for the shipping for your retired product. You do NOT need to have a Paypal account to pay the invoice. You can also use a credit or debit card. I will be using USPS shipping. To give you an approximate idea of shipping price: small box or envelope $5-$8 (1-4 items), medium box $15 (5-10 items), large box $20 (10+ items) I will give you an exact price of the shipping cost once I know which free retired products you will be getting. If you live locally, you can skip this step and arrange for porch pickup.
- Wait for your product to arrive!
- I will ship the Retired Products on a rolling basis and no later than a week after you order. Stampin’ Up! will ship the New Products you ordered.
Unique to My BOGO Sale:
- Original prices of all products are shown in the photos. Sale-a-Bration items use average value of that Level.
- I tried to discount everything 20% less than original price, and rounded down.
- If I have any samples, cards, swaps made with the retired product you are buying, I will include it with the item.
If you fail to place your order within 24 hours of receiving my email confirmation, the retired products will be back up for grabs, and I will go to the next person on the list who asked for them. Once I receive confirmation that your order has been placed, I will mail the free retired product you selected!
All retired stamps and tools in my BOGO sale are in like-new or new condition (a few are more gently used than others, but I keep my stamps and product in very good condition). All items, except for embossing folders, are in the original packaging. Please let me know If you would like more information about any of the retired products in the BOGO sale.
BOGO orders must use my SPECIAL HOST CODE and do NOT qualify for Stampin’ rewards (normally given on orders of $150 or greater). Every single order will include a free gift from me sent with your retired products!
Thank you for your business and your patience! I will do my best to get to emails promptly and update the BOGO list at 7AM, 5PM, and 10PM each day. However, there may be some lag time between when your email is sent and when I respond. If you email me during the workday, expect not to hear back from me until the evening. There are several steps I need to take with each email, and I want to make sure everyone gets the attention they deserve.