Cloche: /klōSH/ noun
- a bell- or dome-shaped cover:
- a glass or plastic cover used to protect small outdoor plants from frost.
- Also: a similar cover used indoors to display or protect ornamental objects
- a woman’s close-fitting hat usually with deep rounded crown and narrow brim
Yes, I had to look this up…mainly to learn how to pronounce it. The definition was obvious, but I didn’t know it was also a hat. How fun! Putting the dictionary aside, let’s take a couple of days to look at this group of products.
The Classic Cloche stamp set is a set of 13 with two- (or three-) step stamping to fill in a winter scene or wintery bird scene. There are three sentiments that are beautifully designed. And of course, a glass dome stamp, bottom, knob, and snow. Love it!
Pair this stamp set with the Cloche dies and it takes it to a new level. The dies are a set of 12, but cut out a total of 22 images: a bell-shaped cover, some pieces to create a snowy scene (including one that outlines the house stamp), two birds to cut out the birds from the stamp, and tree limbs and Christmas trees.
Here’s a card I made with this bundle. LOVE!
Product Used in Samples:
- Classic Cloche stamp set, Cloche Dies
- Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Cherry Cobbler, Basic White, and coordinating inks, and Garden Green Ink
- Peaceful Prints 12 x 12 (from Sale-A-Bration offering)
- Linen Thread
More ideas and coordinating products coming tomorrow!
Happy Stamping! Kelly