Today’s Fun Fold features the Eden Garden collection I announced earlier this week. This Fun Fold probably has a name, but to me it looks like a little purse and given that delicate design, I thought it would be pretty to use the Eden’s Garden bundle and DSP.
Here’s a side view:
And here’s the card on the inside when you open up the “purse”:
- Colored Card Stock (base): 5-1/2 x 10-1/2, Scored LONG SIDE @ 4-1/4 + 5-1/4 + 6-1/4
- Colored Card stock (coordinating, for the flap): 3 x 5-1/2 Scored on SHORT SIDE @ 2-1/2. Note: I used the border die from the Eden Dies on the edge of the flap to add some decoration).
- Designer Series Paper: 4 x 5 1/2 (or smaller if you want to show more border
- White/Vanilla: 2 each 4 x 5-1/2 wide (inside layers)
- Small item to act as the purse “clasp” [In this sample, I used a little piece of the Gold Metallic Specialty Paper die cut with a label die from the Tasteful Labels dies.
- Score and fold your base along score lines with a mountain peak in the center.
- Fold along the 1/2 score line of your flap. If you want to die cut opposite edge of flap, now’s the time.
- Adhere the flap by using Tear & Tape on the 1/2 part of the flap and glue to the back of the card base to make a “cover” that will close up your purse.
- Adhere a little “clasp” that the front of the flap can tuck under to keep the purse closed.
- Decorate with stamps and paper inside and out!
Happy Stamping! Kelly
2 thoughts on “Eden’s Garden Fun Fold Friday”
Very pretty Kelly. I love the paper and stamps and the fun fold is great.
Thank you Tina! I’m really loving this product collection – it is so soft and pretty!