Today’s Fun Fold we’re working with the Peaceful Place Suite again. A fellow Demonstrator of mine taught me this fold called a Tri-Panel Card.
Isn’t this gorgeous? I had a thought to make this a holiday card and swap add our family photo. Maybe I’ll make a few of those for very special folks.
- Card Base: 8-1/2 x 11, scored at 5-1/2 on the long side and 4-1/4 on the short side, cut away the bottom, left quarter of the card stock.
- approx. 3-1/4 x 4-1/2 rectangle + die
- approx. 2-1/2 x 3-3/4 rectangle + die
- approx. 2 x 3 rectangle
- Designer Series Paper: 4 each @ 4 TALL x 5-1/4 WIDE (if you are working with a directional pattern)
- Die Cuts OR Punched Items – Variety of sizes (not any bigger than your rectangles)
- Paper, stamps, ink, adhesives (tear tape, green glue, strong adhesive), cut outs, embellishments, ribbon, etc
- Scoring Tool, Trimmer, Stampin’ Emboss machine
- After scoring card base, cut away left quarter so you’re left with this:
2. Fold up the bottom right quarter
3. Fold over the top left. You may need to trim a smidgeon here or there and force fold to even out the tri-layers. When all folded, burnish well.
Happy Stamping! Kelly