Happy Saturday friends! Today I’m playing with the Tea Boutique Suite and came up with this sweet design. I love the DSP as the background and fresh clean white foreground.
And, of course, I used our new In-Colors! The cup is Sweet Sorbet, the sentiment is Tahitian Tide (which just might be my new favorite SU color), and I also used Parakeet Party and Starry Sky.
The white panel is popped up, and also take a close look at the greenery and hearts in the cup – I stamped in Garden Green and again in Parakeet Party, and added little hearts die cut with the Teacup Dies.
Here’s a quick tutorial:
- Basic White: 5 ½” x 8 ½” (14.9 cm x 21 cm) and score and fold and half
- DSP Layer: 4 1/8” x 5 3/8” (10.4775 x 13.6525)
- Basic White layer: 3 3/8 x 4 5/8 (8.5725cm x 11.7475cm)
- Basic white for scraps and DSP for scraps
- Fold card base in half and adhere DSP layer.
- Stamp teacup in Sweet Sorbet; stamp tea tag in Starry Sky, tiny greeting in Sweet Sorbet, and tiny leaf in Parakeet Party; stamp leaves in Parakeet Party and Garden green on upper middle of white layer.
- Diecut cup, tag, and hearts from the DSP (I chose patterns that were Sweet Sorbet, Petal Pink, and Tahitian Tide).
- Using glue dots, add a tiny piece of Baker’s Twine to back of cup and back of tag. Attach tag to cup using a dimensional. Adhere cup right under the stamped leaves on your white layer using glue dots.
- Stamp long greeting in Tahitian Tide under cup.
- Adhere tiny hearts to greenery using liquid glue or glue dots.
- Add white layer to card front using dimensionals.
Happy stamping! Kelly