Hi friends! I think this is my last month of blog hopping with the Kylie and Bruno Bertucci Demonstrator Training Program Blog Hop as this is the last month of the training program. Wow! Where the the year go!? Today’s Thank You cards feature the Tea Boutique Suite of products from the Annual Catalog. Take a look at my creations — and be sure to follow along with my fellow demonstrators below for even more inspiration!
I used every DSP sheet in the pack of Tea Boutique 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper.
This Fun Fold is super easy:
- Cut your card base at 5 1/4″ x 5 1/2 and score on the short side at 1 1/4″.
- Attach a piece of DSP that measures 4 x 5 1/4 to the inside of the card to make the card front.
- Add a piece of Basic White on the inside of the card.
- Decorate the front flap and inside right with DSP strips (measuring 1″ x 5 1/4″).
- Decorate the rest of your card front!
Here’s another close-up:
The possibilities are endless with this card design!
Thanks for looking, and keep hopping along by following the Roll Call below!
Happy stamping! Kelly