Day 7 of my 7 Days of gratitude. It’s a simple one today – almost time to put the turkey in the oven. I am so grateful to you, and wish you a day filled with good food and moments of giving thanks, no matter how many are around your table this year.
- Stamp Sets: Life is Beautiful and Gather Together
- Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, Whisper White
- Plaid Tidings designer series paper (of course, my favorite!)
- Inks: Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Bumblebee, Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss
- Markers (for the birdhouse): Blackberry Bliss and Soft Suede
Have a healthy, safe, and happy Thanksgiving, and happy stamping! Kelly
One thought on “Happy Thanksgiving!”
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Kelly! Miss having you up here in New England but grateful for the fun times and great memories. Paper Pumpkin and Pampered Chef products always remind me of you. I look forward to joining one of your online classes!