Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there. In honor of my husband, a father of two boys and baseball-cap-wearing kinda guy, today’s post features the Stampin’ Up!’s Hat’s Off Bundle.
The Hats Off bundle is a must have for your stamp collection. It naturally fits with all-things adventure and the outdoors celebrating dads, men, and boys in our lives.
At $35, it is a great price point considering how many stamps and dies you get.
The bundle features two products:
- Hats Off stamp set – a stamp set with 15 photopolymer stamps that includes one large hat stamp, 8 hat “patches” and a star image which is great for backgrounds, and 5 sentiments.
- Hat’s Off Dies – a die set that coordinates with the stamp set, featuring dies that cut out the hat and patches as well as a mini stitched hat, and 5 coordinating solid images.
You can even use just the little images as a card accent, like I did in this card (stencils and stamps used are from the Here’s to You Paper Pumpkin kit from March 2021):
The patches dies in the Hat’s Off Dies are “double-dies” giving you more options. There is a shadow die that cuts out the outside of the patch, and an “inside” die that adds a stitched border to the inside to the patch. Here’s a card using the patches as a focal point:
And, this bundle doesn’t have to be limited to masculine cards. There are some girly ways to wear this hat too!
This bundle is so versatile you can really make the hat style any color for any occasion.
Happy Stamping! Kelly
Visit my Online Store to shop the products used:
- Hats Off Bundle
- Buffalo Card: Here’s to You Paper Pumpkin Kit (stamp set and free stencils)
- Spiral Dye background stamp
- Polished Pink You Truly Inspire Me Card also uses sentiment from Beauty of Friendship Stamp set, Painted Textures 3D embossing folder, Basic Borders Dies, and Polished Pink ribbon
- 2021-2023 and 2021-2022 In Colors: Inks, Cardstock
- Other Colors used for cardstock and ink: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Petal Pink, Pacific Point, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Poppy Parade, Coastal Cabana