Hello, welcome to the Journey to Silver Elite Blog Hop! We are a group of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators with a common goal to support each other as we build our businesses. This month our theme is “Fun Folds.” If you’re following the blog hop, you arrived here from Libby Stamps — isn’t her project amazing? Enjoy my post, and click the arrow at the bottom of the post to keep “hopping” along to Crafty Karen Designs (and the full line-up of all the projects can be found at the bottom of this post as well).
Here’s my project: Sweet Strawberry Vertical Trifold Window Card:
Supplies: (Include product number):
- Stamp Set(s): Sweet Strawberry (154394, $18)
- Card Stock: Thick Basic White (159229), Basic White (159276), Real Red (102482)
- Designer Series Paper: Pattern Party DSP (155426, $18 with Stampin’ Rewards)
- Stamp Pad(s) and Ink(s): Real Red (147084), Momento Black, Granny Apple Green (147095), Garden Green (147089), Daffodil Delight (147094), Mango Melody (147093)
- Dies and Embossing Folder(s): Layering Diorama Dies (155565, $29)
- Embellishments: 2021-2023 In-Color Jewels (155571, $7)
- Tools: Strawberry Builder Punch (154239, $18)
- Thick White card base – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½”
- Real Red – 4” x 10 ½”, scored at 5 ¼”
- DSP: 5 ¼” x 4”, 3 ¾” x 5”, ½” x 3 ¾”, two scrap pieces for the Diorama
- Basic White: 3 ¾” x 5”, scraps to stamp and punch strawberries, leaves, and flowers
- Fold and burnish the Thick White card base. Adhere first DSP layer to the front of the White Card base and cut out the diorama shape out of the front to make a window. Note: if you are looking at the diorama set, if the smallest shape is #1 and the largest is #7, I used #’s 2-4. For the front window, you want the largest one of those 3, so #4.
- Fold and burnish both smaller Real Red card base. This will be the “inner” card. Add adhesive to the back of this “card base” and adhere to the inside of the white card base with the fold at the bottom and centered.
- Fold the inside card in and fold the top down so you can look through the “window” onto the inner card front. Stamp two strawberries and tops, 5 leaves, and 3 flowers. Cut out two diorama shapes with different patterned DSP (I used #’s 2 and 3 of the set). Embellish inside “front” with diorama shapes, strawberries, leaves and flowers so that the diorama shapes “peak” through the window. Stamp Just For You in bottom corner of the inner red card front.
- Open the Red inner card and decorate the bottom piece with more strawberries, leaves, and flowers.
- Finally, stamp your sentiment and decorate the “inside” of the card with the skinny DSP strip.
- Fold the whole card back up. Stamp greeting “Hello There” on small piece of scrap white and adhere to the front.
- Add In-Color jewels to front sentiment banner, and to the flowers inside the window.
Lots of options with this layout! I hope you are inspired by my projects and those of my fellow Demonstrators. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from blog to blog, or you can click the arrow below to move to the Karen’s blog.
Don’t forget to leave comments because I love hearing from you. And, if you’re curious to hear what more I need to achieve my business goal, please contact me!
Journey to Silver Elite Blog Hop Line-Up
|Janice Piechowiak||Creating Treasures with Janice|
|Linda Moore||Moore Fun Stamping and Creating with Linda|
|Nedine Hunter DuPree||Craft Lounge Creations|
|Kelly Taranto||The Late Night Stamper You are here!|
|Karen Egan||Crafty Karen Designs Next up!|
|Tricia Butts||Tricia’s Stamping Creations|
|Eva Dietz||Homemade with Heart – Stampin’ with Eva|
|Diane Marie||Creative Stamping|
|Tracy Byers||Cards, Crafts and Stamps with Tracy|
|Laurie Bradshaw||Craft Coach Laurie|
|Nancy Reynolds||Stampin’ With Nutsy|
|Xenia Stanford||Heritage Stamp Arts|