Hope you were on here yesterday and checked out the Fun Fold Blog Hop I was on. If not, be sure to click back to my main blog page and visit “Fun Folds” and then hop along through the “Silver to Silver Elite Blog Hop” — it is SUCH a great hop with so many amazing fun fold ideas. The ladies I have partnered with on the blog hop are incredibly talented!
So, what are we counting down to? Well, in three days (and a wake-up) the new Aug-Dec Holiday Mini Catalog and Sale-A-bration #2 Brochure will go live. I cannot wait. This new mini catalog is amazing…well, did we expect anything else? SU continues to outdo themselves with their product offering. The best part with this release on August 3rd?? For every $50 you spend, you get a free item from the Sale-A-Bration brochure! For every $100 you spend there are other options. For every $150 you spend, you can choose either 3 free items, or 1 Level 1 item and 1 Level 2 item, and qualify for $15 in Stampin’ Rewards, of course.
Okay, enough words already…time for a card share. Here’s another card made with the beautiful Summer Shadows Dies — this set of dies is free with $100 order and coordinates with the Shaded Summer Stamp Set. These dies have limited quantity, and when they run out, they run out. As soon as August 3rd hits, place your order! You can either contact me, or visit my online store.
- If you order is under $150, please use my August Host Code:
- If you order is OVER $150, do not use my Host Code…you’ll have your own “party” and qualify for Stampin’ Rewards on your own!
- Stamps/Dies: Shaded Summer Stamp Set, Summer Shadows Dies (SAB, Level 2), Scalloped Contours Dies
- Ink: Pale Papaya, Basic Gray
- Paper: Pale Papaya, Highland Heather, Basic White Cardstock; In-Color 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper, 2021-2023 In-Color Shimmer Vellum
- Embellishments: 3/8” Open Weave Pale Papaya Ribbon, Opal Rounds
Thank you so much for your looking. Happy Stamping!