Happy Friday! Continuing the theme this week of featuring projects made using one of the qualifying bundles you can earn for free if you sign up to be a Demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration. Peaceful Cabin bundle is $54, and one of the more expensive ones in the Mini…and could be yours free on TOP of the $61 in free product in your join kit (plus the $22 in free shipping)…so many freebies! Contact me if you want to learn more about that or visit this link to learn more.
The Peaceful Cabin bundle is part of the Peaceful Place Suite Collection. This suite is simply stunning. The bundle itself is so versatile. While the intent is to use for holiday cards, it can be used year-round for various occasions, including birthday (masculine birthdays too), thank you, thinking of you, and encouragement. that it can be used for all year-round occasions including Christmas. The stamp set has 11 cling stamps, 6 images and 5 sentiments–both inside and outside sentiments, which is nice to have in your collection.
The die set is amazing with 13 (!) dies – some that cut an image out out completely, and others that perforate for a “peek-a-boo” look. These dies are fabulous for layering and I especially love the unique cut of the silhouette of the trees and cabin, rather than simply cutting them out.
The card made below doesn’t use any stamps except the greeting and this is a super simple card – using the dies to do all the work! Also used is the Be Dazzling 6” X 6” Specialty paper, a Sale-A-Bration freebie if you spend $50. I love how this paper makes the night sky!
- Peaceful Cabin Bundle
- Timber 3D embossing folder
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Early Espresso
- Be Dazzling 6 x 6 Specialty Paper (SAB offering)
- Cut Very Vanilla CS 6” X 4.25”
- Cut Be Dazzling Specialty Paper 5.25” X 4”. Using this specialty paper gives the effect of a sparkly night sky.
- Emboss the Basic Black piece with Timber 3D Embossing Folder
- Die cut the solid cabin out of Early Expresso
- Die cut the detailed cabin image out of Basic Black
- Die cut one tall pine, two med pines and three short pines and one solid tree image out of Basic Black
- Assemble as per the sample card.