I missed Fun Fold Friday, but I had the project ready, so it’s Fun Fold Saturday this week. Also, I’m kicking off a week of gratitude as we head into Thanksgiving week.
This week’s Fun Fold is a simple one, but pretty and could be used in a variety of ways with any stamp set or occasion.
Colored Card Stock:
– 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Score long side @ 4-1/4
– 5 x 7-1/2 Score long side @ 3-3/4
THEN cut approx. 2-3/8 circle centered on left side, down about 1/2″
Designer Series Paper:
– 4 x 5-1/4
– 3-1/2 x 4-3/4
– approximately 2-1/8 Circle die cut or punched piece (to layer)
Die Cuts OR Punched Items:
– Large item
– Medium … no bigger than a 2-3/8 circle
– Small … variety pieces
- Adhere your folded smaller layer, with open side on the left, to the inside of your card.
- Adhere your white/vanilla layer on the left side of attached card
- Place your DSP to the front of card
Happy Stamping! Kelly