Are we sick of Christmas yet? No…Christmas in July rocks! (It’s like 100 degrees here in NC, so keeping this going through July 31 might be hard). I’m loving the projects I have made to share with you though, so I’ll keep going.
Today’s post features the Painted Christmas DSP and the Christmas to Remember stamp set and Seasonal Labels Dies. Here are photos of the outside and inside:
This is a standard A2 size card, but with an additional score, you form a “pocket” for your gift card.
- Cut card base 4 1/4″ x 11″, score at 5 1/2″ and 9 1/4″.
- Fold card in half and then fold flap to inside of card
- I used the Label Me Lovely punch to punch a small notch out of the little flap so the gift card will show through.
- Adhere the edges of the flap using strong adhesive (I used Tear & Tape).
- Decorate the front and the right panel:
- Real Red layers: 3 1/2″ x 4″ and 1 1/2″ x 4″
- DSP: 3 3/8″ x 3 7/8″ and 1 3/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Adhere layers and adhere to card base.
- Decorate the flap and the inside as well! Note: I kept mine very plain, but you could use a colored card base and add a white square 3 5/8″ x 4″ to the inside for your greeting, and/or decorate the flap.
- Add ribbon, embellishments, etc.
Gift cards are always a need of mine during the holidays — summer time would be a great time to stock up on these!
Happy stamping! Kelly